Tuesday 3 April 2018

Asking directions pharse



1. Excuse me! Can you tell me the way to the bank, please?

2. Where is the station?

3. Is there a restaurant nearby?

4. Could you direct me to the airport, please?

5. I am looking for this address, would you mind guiding me, please?

6. How do I find the nearest hospital?

7. Could you tell me how to get to the bus station?

8. From where can I get a taxi?

9. Is the library far from here?

10.  Excuse me! Do you know where the post office is?
11.  Is there a grocery shop here?

12. What is the best way to get to the amusement park from here?

13. Do you know where the shopping center is?

14. Are you from around here?

15. How far is this address from here?

16.  I would like to go to the museum, can you help me, please?

Giving directions:

1. Go straight

2. Turn right

3. Turn left

4. Take a U-turn

5. Cross the road

6. Take the first right

7. Cross the bridge

8. At the roundabout, take the first exit

9. Take the second left

10. It's on the corner

11. It's this way


No comments:

Post a Comment